Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex Solgar
If you care about your health and want products that offer protection and wellness, buy Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex Solgar and many other products Solgar at the best prices!
- Suitable for:
- No artificial colourings
- Lactose free
- Dairy free
- No preservatives
- Wheat free
- Yeast free
- No artificial flavours
- Pork free
- Dose: 1/day
- Beneficial effects:
- Stimulates intellectual performance
- Energy boost
- Vitamin B
- Folic Acid
- Type: Vitamins
- Format: Tablets
SolgarÂ® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency balanced Vitamin B-Complex formulated for improved absorption and delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12.
Many B vitamins are interdependent, so it is best to take them in combination, for example in a B-complex or a multivitamin containing a B-complex. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal. When taking SolgarÂ® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex delivers all of the following key B vitamins.
- Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All SolgarÂ® products meet our industry recognized â€œGold Standardâ€ for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, SolgarÂ® is your perfect supplement to good health â€“ 98% of SolgarÂ® consumers recommend the brand*
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.